Wednesday, July 2, 2008

McCain's New Staff

They are right. Senator McCain's message is just not getting out and he needed another staff shakeup. But they still have not dealt with my pet peeve. Mr. McCain still whistles through his teeth when he talks and that is distracting and not attractive. It makes him sound old (Oh no, not old!)

I just wish one of his handler's would schedule a short dentist appointment to have the poor old man's teeth filed just a teensy bit to stop all the dogs from tilting their heads when he talks. It is a simple request...please.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Just letting you know I'm still reading your posts, but I WAS a little behind!

Just ordered "The Audacity of Hope", and after listening to an audio clip, am really eager to read it!

And after close to 8 years of G.W. Bush struggling with the English language, I'm surprised you are so focused on a little whistle......