Monday, January 21, 2008

Bucket List is...cute


Despite some panning, we decided to see this movie about two old guys with terminal illnesses. Even though the plot was contrived and mostly predictable, it was a "cute" film especially for older folk. I suspect the younger crowd (the critics no doubt) will not see the film for what it is. Nicholson and Freeman got together for a fun film about dying, but with the punch line of "going out with a bang".

It is rentable, but if nothing else tickles your fancy at the multiplex and you want that good popcorn, then this is a fun flick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry: Have you created your "Bucket List: yet?

Unknown said...

No, but I think I will as part of my goal setting!

Anonymous said...

We also saw "The Bucket List" but I disagree with your "pigeon holing" the movie for baby boomers and older folks. The movie has more than enough to make you laugh to make the price at the boxoffice worth it.